Server, storage and networking products that have been on the market for a few years reach a point where manufactures, like HPE, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, EMC, NetApp, Cisco, Fujitsu etc. won't sell them anymore. This is called the End-of-Life (EoL) date.
Most IT teams however still use some of these older systems which means a few things:
- they need spare parts for service / repair cases (mostly HDD, SSD, PSU, conttoller, motherboard, memory module);
- they need full configured server / storage / disk enclosure to extend their IT infrastructure;
- they need some parts to extend their systems (mostly HDD, SSD, memory modules);
- even if they wanted to buy new hardware, the lead time is over 3-6 months.
In these cases refurbished hardware can be the right way to go about and here is why:
- fast shipping time (1-2 business days);
- 50% lower pricing compared to the manufactures;
- well working, fully tested, almost new looking hardware;
- 1-3 year warranty;
- money back guarantee.
Feel free to get in touch for a quote: email@example.com.